DRENTH - DG500 SEQUENTIAL GEARBOX ( 6 SPEED )
**EMAIL FOR PRICING**
The DG500 sequential gearbox has been specifically developed for use in the new E92 M3 platform with its S65 - V8 engine. This compact design has been derived from the DG400 gearbox, and constructed so as to fulfill the needs and wishes for the optimal utilization of the higher available power levels concerned. The DG500 features a new gear change system that allows for more rapid gear changing. Other features consist, for example, of the integrated lubrication system as well as the box's light weight aluminum casing. The input shaft, which features specially selected metallurgy, can endure torque oscillations thereby increasing the units durability.
The DG500 is available for different applications in accordance with the specific wishes & requirements of the customer.
- 6-speed sequential gearbox
- 650Nm torque capability
- In-line design, (input and output shafts are aligned to the same axis)
- Interchangeable drop gear
- Integral lubrication system with oil pump
- Smaller, but stronger gearwheels
- Increased gear pitch to provide larger torque transfer
- Special input shaft metallurgy
- Larger shaft diameters for reduced wear on gear
- Compact design with rapid assembly capability
- Light weight construction, 39 kg's
- Several Paddleshift brackets availeble